Everyone lies from time to time – and if you can honestly say you’ve never told a lie, I know you’re lying.
The thing is, most of the lies that we constantly find ourselves telling are small, white lies, that never really cause much harm. Which is probably why keep telling them.
And although most of these white lies are innocent, and perhaps even arguably necessary, eventually you run the risk of developing some pretty sh*tty habits.
The following is a list of 13 little lies that most of us are guilty of telling ourselves, or our friends, time and time again.
1. I’ll do it later.
2. I don’t usually do this.
3. Everything happens for a reason.
4. I’m not even that drunk.
5. It doesn’t count because I did it while I was blackout.
6. I’ll be there in five minutes.
7. I can change him.
8. I didn’t have my phone.
9. I’m just gonna watch ONE more episode and THEN I’ll stop
10. I’m never drinking again.
11. My diet starts tomorrow.
12. I’ll call you back in a little while.
13. These shoes are actually so comfortable.