Although Selena Gomez is still the queen of Instagram as the platform’s most followed in 2016, there are a number of rookie stunners on the rise.
Instagram recently unveiled a definitive list of the who’s who on the network, not measured by overall followers, but by who gained the most over the year. Its clear that one way to get followers on Instagram is to be young and gorgeous.
2016 was as much of a banner year for the beautiful Hadid sisters as it was for reigning supermodels Gisele Bündchen and Cara Delevingne, who all made impressive #gainz.
Below, see a list of the hottest women on Instagram who gained a lot of followers this year:
1. Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) – 16,033,757
2. Cara Delevingne (@caradelevingne) – 14,333,714
3. Hailey Baldwin (@haileybaldwin) – 5,935,909
4. Bella Hadid (@bellahadid) – 5,849,699
5. Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) – 5,685,483
6. Chrissy Teigen (@chrissyteigen) – 4,840,896
7. Gisele Bündchen (@gisele) – 3,880,496
8. Taylor Hill (@taylor_hill) – 3,624,222
9. Candice Swanepoel (@angelcandices) – 3,480,158
And of course in number 10 is are absolute favorite:
10. Mercedes Terrell (@mercedesterrell) – 445,672